3Dzip is committed to protecting the privacy of its users.
Like many other Web sites, 3Dzip.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.serprank.com and other sites on the Internet.
3Dzip.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will let you know it on our Website at https://3Dzip.org/privacy-policy/, where you will also find the latest version of this Policy.
By contacting us at email@example.com, you may exercise your rights as the data subject, including the following:
- The right to request access to your personal data. You may access, correct, update, change or remove your personal data at any time. However, please note that certain information is strictly necessary in order to fulfil the purposes defined in this Policy and may also be required by law. Thus, you may not remove such personal data;
- The right to request rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. If personal data is erased under your request, we will only retain such copies of the information as are necessary for us to protect our or third parties’ legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or enforce any agreement you have entered into with us.;
- The right to withdraw consent regarding processing of personal data;
- The right to data portability.
In some cases you may have a right to request restriction of processing of your personal data or to object to processing of your personal data.
If you are domiciled in the EU and you think your privacy rights were breached, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the country of your domicile. You may find the list and contact details of EU data protection authorities here – http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061